Are trees and shrubs on your property in need of care and maintenance?
Do you have:
- Broken or damaged wood?
- Obvious wounds, disease or decay?
- Unkempt, overhanging or hazardous growth?
- Areas that need to be cleared for appearance or safety?
- Trees that would be more vigorous with correct pruning and fertilization?
All of these issues need to be handled by a team of fully-trained, certified and insured professionals. You need the Antietam Tree team of qualified arborists and tree service professionals.
With over 50 years of experience, Antietam Tree & Turf is the true expert firm. Their professional employees are Maryland-Certified Arborists and have received recognition as Certified Arborists from the International Society of Arboriculture. In addition, the Company is accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association.
With Antietam Tree and Turf, you know you have a fully-trained, full-service tree care with top-notch skills to handle:
- Tree Pruning, including crown cleaning, crown thinning, crown reduction and shaping, crown restoration pruning, crown raising, structural and developmental pruning, 24-hour storm damage, tree removal, and stump grinding.
- Shrub and Ornamental Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Stump Removal
- Tree and Shrub Fertilization
- Cabling and Bracing
Antietam has all the equipment needed for proper tree care, including aerial lift trucks (bucket trucks), chippers for mulching, stump cutters, and log lifters.
Services are provided for residential and commercial clients, including rental properties, municipalities, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
As a community service, Antietam Tree & Turf delivers free truckloads of wood chip mulch. Contact Us for details.
Clients Rave about Antietam Tree & Turf
All in all it was a pleasant experience and one that ensured that I will contact your firm with any tree and turf-related needs that I may have in the future.