One of the impressive skills of Antietam Tree and Turf’s Hagerstown plant health care services is helping you choose and grow healthy plants that are best suited to your landscape, soil and weather.
Plant health care is a complex process of balancing the plants, the soil, its biology and stressors such as disease, injury and insects. Our Hagerstown plant health care technicians will evaluate your landscape for all factors, then devise a comprehensive plan to reach good plant health. Steps might include:
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management)
- Prescription spray treatments
- Large tree sprays
- Deep root tree and shrub fertilization using slow release fertilizer
- Testing for specific needs
- Soil conditioning and improvement
- Insect and Disease Management
- Soil & Root Care
Clients Rave about Antietam Tree & Turf
All in all it was a pleasant experience and one that ensured that I will contact your firm with any tree and turf-related needs that I may have in the future.