One of Antietam Tree and Turf’s impressive skills is helping you choose and grow healthy plants that are best suited to your landscape, soil and weather.
Plant health care is a complex process of balancing the plants, the soil, its biology and stressors such as disease, injury and insects. Our technicians will evaluate your landscape for all factors, then devise a comprehensive plan to reach good plant health. Steps might include:
- IPM (Integrated Pest Management)
- Prescription spray treatments
- Large tree sprays
- Deep root tree and shrub fertilization using slow release fertilizer
- Testing for specific needs
- Soil conditioning and improvement
- Insect and Disease Management
- Soil & Root Care
Clients Rave about Antietam Tree & Turf
Thank you and your staff, Mac and Levi, for coordinating and carrying out a very successful landscaping project at my house on September 21, 2018. The grass is growing beautifully due to your hard work and efforts.